Leading Student Achievement (LSA): Networks for Learning is a project developed by the provincial principals' associations, l'Association des directions et directions adjointes des &eactue;coles franco-ontariennes (ADFO), the Catholic Principals' Council of Ontario (CPCO), and the Ontario Principals' Council (OPC), in partnership with and funded by the Student Achievement Division, Ontario Ministry of Education (EDU), and supported by Curriculum Services Canada.
The project is based on a tri-level approach providing support to district and school leaders as they:
- improve learning and well-being for all students;
- collaborate in Principal Learning Teams to improve instructional leadership;
- build effective Professional Learning Communities within schools and across districts and the province thereby establishing effective networks at all levels;
- engage in Collaborative Inquiry Processes, Knowledge Building with a focus on the evolving LSA Theory of Action (2013);
- share promising practices;
- contribute to educational research.